Book review again ... oh, and book review

A few days ago I rushed out a link to a review of Radio Red, over at:

http://minothouseatpoohcorner.com/2017/09/28/radio-red/#.WdEoD-OO318.blogger

And thanks so much for it! Then things happened, and I didn't get it out on all my social media or get a chance to comment on it much. (I think the original post was what ... Sunday? Lots of bad has happened since then.) I decided to just start over from scratch, and include the news that there's also a new review of The No-Campfire Girls over on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/review/R4Q9PUYF605OV/?_encoding=UTF8&ASIN=149755926X

There's another review of Radio Red further down on my Amazon reviews, and also one of Strange Portals since I reported last, which was some time ago due to stuff, and things. I want to thank everyone who's taken the time to write a review. If sales are what pay the bills, reviews are what feed the sales.


5 comments:

  1. The reviews are good, but, truthfully, I don't read reviews when buying a book. I'll read the blurb. If online, maybe a page or two. I know the publisher want to see the reviews and yours are good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same as you -- blurb, and the first couple of pages. Everyone has their own ways of deciding, though, and there's also the fact that places like Amazon don't seem to even acknowledge your existence until you have a certain number of reviews.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete