The Creeping Crud and Puny Dogs

This creeping crud sickness crap is getting really old. It's been a double whammy: We got sick, thought we were getting better, then got sick again. After a month most of the symptoms are gone except for the sinus drainage stuff and headaches, but we've been exhausted: The other day we went shopping for one hour, and were barely able to drag ourselves back to the car, which is where I would have left the groceries if not the the single digit weather. Maybe I should have just left the frozen stuff there?

We've been avoiding going out as much as possible, on the off chance that we're still contagious. Even the dog got sick ... but in that case, it was everything he ate. (He's fine now!)

Okay, enough whining--lots of people are sicker than we were. Besides, it's January; it's not like I want to go out, anyway. I've been working on writing and preparing for the Radio Red book launch ... and maybe that's what I would have been doing anyway!

"I can't believe I ate the whole 2016."






2 comments:

  1. Last year this time I was under the weather for awhile. Not so this year.

    Which of course is when it'll hit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like I'm always sick this time of year. When I'm rich, I'll see to it that I never see another snow flake or (as with this moment) sleet/freezing rain. I might still be sick, but at least I won't be able to blame the weather.

      Delete