A Free Trip Into Strange Portals



I’m late with this, but my story “Another Family” is included in the free e-book, “Strange Portals: Ink Slingers' Fantasy/Horror Anthology”. Read lots of great authors, with stories ranging from the dark to my own tale, a lighter Christmas fantasy featuring two characters from my “Storm Chaser” series.

Sure, it was originally intended to give you a holiday break, but it’s February … don’t you need a break right now? And did I mention it’s free? … so your risk is minimal! You can get it all over the place:

Amazon:

Barnes and Noble:

Smashwords:

Kobo:

and iTunes:

Check it out!

Twenty-two stories about fairies, vampires, werewolves, zombies, and everything in between. Visit a witch's body swap victims (Samantha's Day), find what happens when a girl is buried alive (Buried Alive), learn the origin story of Harper (from Night Touched Chronicles) and Verchiel (from the Amaranthine series), and much, much more. So kick up your feet, relax, and indulge in a short story by a new favorite author.


5 comments:

  1. I'll check it out too. You don't realize the backlog of books I have that I am supposed to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I do -- it probably looks a lot like my backlog!

      Delete