An Unhealthy Historical Fail



I want to apologize to everyone I’ve been in contact with about photos for the “Images Of America: Albion and Noble County” project. With my daughter sick for so long and in the hospital for over a week, and the book signing to prepare for, I haven’t gotten back to people like I planned to. I’ll get back on it—as soon as I’m feeling better.
Emily gave me her virus, although oddly, I don’t seem to be quite as sick as she’s been. Usually I get the man flu and curl into a whiney little ball (not that I’m not whining).  She’s slowly getting a little better, while I seem to be getting a little worse, so we haven’t been able to visit Charis as much as I’d hoped. Now I’m hoping that by the time you read this she’ll be home, although there’s still a lot of work to do on her health.
What Charis is going through is much worse than bronchitis, and the only thing I can say for it is that it’s not contagious: My shift partner seems to also have what Emily and I have. Sometimes it’s not nice to share.

6 comments:

  1. Given the circumstances, it's understandable that some things have to fall by the wayside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't argue that ... but it doesn't help that having a deadline before the book was written is stressing me out.

      Delete
  2. Notice how kids won't share their sweets but are more than happy to let us have their colds?
    I hope everyone's better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Said a prayer while I read this. Get better!

    ReplyDelete