Blogging Fail


I haven’t been around much recently; of course, you could all probably use a rest after my spamming during the So You Think You Can Write Contest. We’ve been going through some medical problems and a few other issues lately that have kept me largely offline.

In other words, my plan to blog regularly has come to naught. I’ll try harder.

Just to update you, I’ve turned back to working on the fire history book, going through photos to include and looking a deadline down its ugly throat. I expect that to be my main writing task this winter, unless Harlequin calls to ask for my Coming Attractions manuscript. (And that wouldn’t delay me much, as the manuscript’s polished and all ready to go.)

Keep all the victims of Hurricane Sandy in your thoughts and prayers, and don’t forget to get out and vote in this, one of the most important elections in our country’s history. Be safe and stay warm, and Tuesday night or Wednesday morning I’ll release the column I wrote two weeks ago in which I describe how things went on Election Day. I’m nothing if not daring.

2 comments:

  1. I think the fire history book is certainly a worthy project to undertake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so ... I've sure put enough work into it.

    ReplyDelete