Running out of things to say?



Me, a writer, running out of things to say? Well, now we're in to the second to last day of voting for the So You Think You Can Write contest, and there are 700 deserving novelists who are very anxious to get that first prize -- a publishing contract.

I've described the contest and my novel, put up several miniblogs about ​the process of writing, blew my own horn, and begged. So ... questions? Comments?

http://www.soyouthinkyoucanwrite.com/manuscripts/coming-attractions/
(Oh, don't think I won't be back tomorrow!)

2 comments:

  1. Would you say it's been worthwhile to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. By now it's become clear I didn't make it into the top 25, but you have to try -- it's good experience, not to mention it really didn't cost me anything but some time. If nothing else, I got my name out there!

      Delete