"Storm Chaser" raffled in Lions Club Easter basket

I donated two copies of Storm Chaser to the Albion Lions Easter raffle, where they'll be just part of two very large Easter baskets.  The Albion Lions return all proceeds from their fund raisers to the community, and have assisted us at the Albion Fire Department many times; last years raffle proceeds were presented to "The Studio", an Albion kids Christian club, and the baskets contained gifts valued at $450 plus.  They're still collecting items for this years baskets, which will be at the Albion banks on March 5th ... Please support the Albion Lions Club, and all they do!




ALBION LIONS CLUB
Easter Basket Raffle

WIN one of two Family Baskets filled with gifts from area merchants”

An Easter Gift

for the Whole Family’

PURCHASE TICKETS at Albion

Campbell & Fetter and Community State Banks, from any Albion Lions Club Member or call 343-1859 or 564-8160


>>> $1 EACH or *6 FOR $5 <<<

Drawing held – April 7th at 10 am
Albion Volunteer Fire Dept.
During

‘Breakfast with the Easter Bunny’

NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN
260-564-8160

8 comments:

  1. Books are indeed great for a raffle basket! And this is a good way to spread the word! Good luck with this event, Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't take credit for it -- the wife of one of our firefighters, who's also in the Lions, contacted me with the idea.

      Delete
  3. Nice of you Mark. Does the Easter Bunny live in Albion all year or what?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not that I'm aware of -- unless he's the one who's been living in the brush pile in my back yard!

      Delete
  4. What a great idea!

    I just saw GFC said I wasn't following you anymore. Strange. I fixed that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's a great idea, too -- wish I'd thought of it!

      It's the computers ... they mess with us, seeing how much we'll notice, as part of their plans to take over.

      Delete