It's all about publicity

I learned today that my Noble County Library book signing on Jan. 30th has been announced on Thunder Country, a radio station in LaGrange County.  (Their website’s at http://www.wthd.net/ )  Although I sent a press release out to all the area news outlets, but didn’t really expect a station in the next county would use it!

 Also, as we were passing the library last night Emily noticed my name on their sign, which blows my mind just a bit.  Their website is here:  http://www.nobleco.lib.in.us/central_library.html .

 And, of course, the Facebook events page with all the details is here:

8 comments:

  1. Good for you! Happy dances, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as my back heals up, I'm going to do a happy break dance.

      Okay, maybe that wouldn't be a great idea ...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Apparently other people have heard it, but didn't mention it because they assumed I already knew!

      Delete
  3. Congrats Mark. That's like having your name up in lights on Broadway. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, only unlike Broadway I don't have to worry about New York traffic!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! I know that must have been a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete