sick house

Emily Stroud has the flu ... maybe two bugs based on her symptoms: the regular respiratory one and a stomach virus that people call the flu, but really isn't. (See? I learned something!) Because why just get sick if you can get extra sick?  She's pretty miserable, but handling it okay, and I'm giving her all the TLC I can from arm's length on the other side of a plastic sheet. Send a few good wishes/vibes/prayers her way.

I got my flu shot yesterday, but I suspect I'll end up with one or the other illnesses soon enough; that's the way our year has gone. Meanwhile, we'll stay in for awhile and try to cut down on contaminating other people.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry she's ill. There's nothing more miserable than this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she's getting better now, so there's that ... she needs to be all well again, for when I come down with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No it's not ... and now I'm coming down with it.

    ReplyDelete