My first book signing coming up!

I promise I'll try to talk about something other than Storm Chaser in the future ... but ever since I started my vacation this weekend, I've been working 10 hours a day -- on the book. Hopefully things will calm down and we'll be able to take some R&R soon. Meanwhile, my first book signing has been set for July 1st, in an unusual setting:

https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=170844409644941

Don't forget, Storm Chaser is available for Kindle on Amazon.com and can be ordered as e-book or print copy on the Whiskey Creek Press website, and print copies are available on my website, www.markrhunter.com.

10 comments:

  1. You know, Mark...this is the best thing...and I'm happy for you.

    I wish it were me, but in a way, I'm glad it's you. I don't do well with things like this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, Mark--maybe one day, the two of you, Donna, Karla, Christina, April, Collin, Mike, Martin and I can do a signing together. It would be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know just what you mean, Beth -- I'm extremely anxious, in both the modern and original sense of the words, which is a nice way of saying terrified.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Norma, it sure would be a lot more comfortable and fun to do a mass book signing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like the first time you dive into deep water. You're nervous that first time, but when it's done.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mark, you must be so nervous! Good luck. I wish you lots of interested readers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bad example, William! I don't like getting my head underwater. It's one of those deep seated childhood things. On the other hand, I've learned that I'm okay with a mask on and can go snorkeling with the best of them, so maybe I should look at preparing for a book signing as putting my mask on ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, DM ... yep, nervous is the word. I've already had enough people say they're going to come that at least I won't have to worry about it being one of those times when no one shows up at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Mark--is it just a coincidence that the book's been released during tornado season?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it's not something *I* planned -- but I can't speak for the publisher!

    ReplyDelete