Fringe fanfiction: "Brain Food"

Apparently I'm on Blogger now!  It was just a spur of the moment thing, but here I am.  I'm testing how well it works by posting a link to a fanfiction I recently wrote, about the best show nobody's watching, "Fringe".  Generally I'll post my columns here, and any information about my upcoming book "Storm Chaser", all of which can also be found on my website, www.markrhunter.com .

Title: Brain Food
Author: Ozma914
characters: Astrid, Walter, Gene the Cow

Summary: Some days, as she watches over a mad scientist, Agent Farnsworth feels an overwhelming urge to transfer. Then her insatiable curiosity takes over ...

Rating: PG
Warnings: Brain.
Length: 1,100 words
Disclaimer: I own nothing, but will gladly take anything given to me.

http://ozma914.livejournal.com/426295.html#cutid1

Because I wanted to get an inside look at my favorite TV friendship before the show gets canceled!

No comments:

Post a Comment